The nitty gritty
Talland Bay Hotel terms and conditions
Cancellation Policy, Terms & Conditions
A valid credit card is required to pay your deposit for your reservation. You can choose to enter your credit card details on a secure server or you can send them to us by fax.
Should it prove necessary to cancel a reservation, any deposit paid is non- refundable but can be transferred to another date if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel within the 14 days of your stay you will forfeit your deposit and we reserve the right to charge you the full cost of the stay. The hotel also reserves the right to charge for the full reservation costs of any guests leaving before their due departure date. Check–in between 2pm and 11pm only. Whilst we make every effort to accommodate guests without delay, we cannot guarantee that the room will be ready any earlier. If a specific room is requested, we will do our utmost to ensure this room or suite is available for you. However, please note that there may be circumstances outside the control of the hotel that can affect the room allocation, and therefore, room requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Non-smoking through-out the hotel.
- Pets welcome by prior arrangement.
- All children are welcome.
- Free onsite parking facilities available.
- Check-in time: 14:00pm
- Check-out time: 11:00am.
- Number of Floors: 3
- Support for the Mobility Impaired: We have two rooms on the ground floor with easy access to restaurant and garden.
- Support for the Visually Impaired: No Accessibility Information is available at this time.
- Support for the Hearing Impaired: No Accessibility Information is available at this time.
Types of Payment Accepted at Talland Bay Hotel
Cash (Sterling), Credit card, Debit card, cheque (by prior arrangement and with a guarantee card only)
We accept, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, Maestro and Amex all via Worldpay as well.