Our Wedding Venue in Cornwall
Where Dreams Come True.
With dramatic scenery and a wealth of beautifully romantic, quirky features, Talland Bay Hotel is a must see venue for anyone thinking of getting married in Cornwall.
You will never forget exchanging your wedding vows looking out over the rugged beauty of the coastline, while your guests are sure to love our quirky and delightfully romantic hotel and grounds. Indeed, of all the locations for weddings in Cornwall, few come close to Talland Bay:
- Magical clifftop setting with breath-taking coastal views
- Seating for up to 50 guests for the ceremony
- Exclusive use available
- Beautiful seascapes from all function rooms
- Canapes and wedding breakfast prepared by our double AA Rosette awarded team of chefs
- Extensive wine list and well stocked bar
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator
- Delightfully original gardens
- Log fires for out-of-season loveliness
- Photo opportunities in abundance with our quirky sculpture gardens, characterful interiors and spectacular setting
- 23 charming en-suite bedrooms, many with sea and countryside views
At Talland Bay Hotel we pride ourselves in helping to make wedding dreams come true, and always in a professional manner. No two weddings are ever the same, and we treat yours as the most important.
When you choose Talland Bay as the venue for your special day, you can rest assured that you will receive the highest level of service from your initial enquiry through the months leading up to your wedding day and the day itself.